Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Prince's Kitchen

Okay, this isn't technically the Prince's kitchen. I doubt he goes in his kitchen that often anyway. However, while I was looking at kitchen cabinets painted in more than one color, I discovered something I thought was fun and interesting. Turns out Prince Charles is a huge advocate for sustainable housing. He founded the Princes Foundation for Building Community, and recently paired with Plain English (a kitchen maker) to build an eco-friendly house model.


What I think is the coolest is that he is passionate about getting these designs to the people. He asked them to come up with lower priced solutions for "discerning folk of modest means."



I think this kitchen is bad ass. It's simple, clean, and a little bit country. Well done Britian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...