Thursday, February 2, 2012

Portland Bites: Olympic Provisions




Olympic Provisions is fantastic and is home to Oregon's first USDA-approved salumeria.
I am talking about the one on NW Thurman and 17th, however there is a second location in SE Portland. It's also a meat department!
Meat department sounds weird. I keep thinking about Nordstroms filled with sausage and cuts of meat..
Lunch is fairly priced for delicious food and you get to enjoy your yummy food in a beautifully designed restaurant.
The one eh part of my experience there was that my bbq chicken sandwich bread got a bit too soggy. So, if you get the bbq chicken sandwich, you are forewarned. My good buddy Ed had the curry chicken sandwich and it was fantastic. Please just go there, eat some food, have a drink, and think about the odd little part of Portland you are having a delicious meal in. It's sort of industrial/under a freeway/super adorable. If you do go there though, let me know so I can join you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, We are Oregonians too :). Bendonians in fact. We had the pleasure of going to Olympic provisions on our anniversary...I have been talking about it ever since!!! Loving the local blog, keep a' postin ;)
    ~Abi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...