Thursday, December 22, 2011

Life Factory Water Bottle

 

Have I posted about life factory water bottles before? Excuse my forgetful mind if I have.
I own the bottle pictured above and I am crazy about it. It's refreshing to know that you are drinking out of a sensibly designed, eco-friendly bottle that is free of BPA, phthalates, and PVC. Plus, it never smells! You know how water bottles start to get that funky smell if the water sits in there for a little bit or you don't wash it every single day? Well not this one! I am not saying I don't wash my water bottle, I give it a rinse every time I use it, but I can also drink water that has been in there for a day or two without gagging.
You also might be thinking "well, it's glass, it seems like it would break easily.." I have dropped my bottle so many times, even from a height of five feet, and it still looks beautiful. 
Anyways, I just love mine. Their baby bottles and teethers are great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...