Friday, November 18, 2011

Cavalia


Cavalia is all set up next to my home. There is a circus literally right across the street and I love it. It also just happens to be the largest touring show in the world and the largest circus tent in the world at 10 stories high. It looks beautiful and exciting and I can't wait to see it. Luckily, I don't have to wait much longer because I am going tonight!! The show was nice enough to give everyone in my building VIP tickets to the show. We get to eat food, hang out in the lounge, sit in fantastic seats, and meet the beautiful horses. That was awfully nice of them. Tonight I will be found drinking wine in a circus tent and then walking a whole 30 feet home. 

Oh... To be a Circus performer. It sounds magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...