Thursday, February 23, 2012

Portland Bites: Portland City Grill


I know it's a bit late for this, but what did you do for Valentines? I went to see The Iron Lady with two of my girlfriends and then we went to Portland City Grill for late night happy hour. I can definitely say that it was the best Valentines Day ever.
Iron Lady was phenomenal - go see it- and Portland City Grill was delicious but weird. I had never been there, even though it's a Portland 'hot spot'. Maybe it was because it was February 14th, but a large portion of the guests there looked like they had just hopped off a plane from Vegas. Let's just say that they were not in typical Portland attire. While the food was good and the view phenomenal (it's on top of big pink), the crowd was extremely stare worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...