Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite Things


I was inspired to think about some of my favorite every day things after hearing about a favorite things party. Here they are!

Favor Ring - I bought it at the Portland Bazaar a few months ago and just adore it. 
Moleskin - I cannot function without it. Seriously, it's ridiculous.
Green Tea - I drink Zen every day. 
Pearl Earrings - They almost never leave my ears.
North Face Vest - I never quite understood vests, but now that I have one I wear it alllll the time. 
Starbucks Ceramic Tumbler - I don't like drinking out of plastic or lids. I love that this cup is ceramic and the lid allows for your mouth to touch the cup and not a plastic lid with a hole in it. 
LifeFactory Water Bottle - BPA free, durable, and it never gets that weird plastic water bottle smell. Love it.
Infinite Scarf - I love my yellow scarf. It's my everyday, comfy cozy scarf.
Hunter Rain Boots - Living in Portland I can't imagine life without these bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...