Friday, November 16, 2012

They're Moving!

It's moving weekend! My little Lucy moved most of her things out last night. Once she was gone, it felt empty and sad but also exciting and new.


I am going to miss my roommate. A lot.

I keep attempting to write the reasons why I will miss her and why she is awesome....turns out it's really sappy, so I will spare you; but I really am going to miss living with a wonderful girl that feeds me, lets me borrow her clothes, and has listened to me tirelessly talk about guys.

I am living with a man and a boy now. Weird.


Luckily, my guy is adorable, feeds me, and has cozy sweaters for me to wear.

Have you ever lived with a partner? What was it like when you first made the transition?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...