Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Weekend


Do you play an instrument? I have attempted a few instruments in my life and never had enough patience and motivation to keep going. I could sing, that was easy, so that has always been my musical outlet. 

Now, I am learning to play the guitar. I am not going to place expectations on myself, because that never seems to end well, but it would be nice if I "mastered" this instrument. By mastered, I mean learn to play a few songs fluidly, because right now it takes about 2 hours for my fingers to move from one chord to the next. I don't need to challenge Jimi Hendrix. Even though I would win with him being dead and all.

I will be practicing this weekend while I spend time in the sunshine. What are your plans for memorial day weekend?? Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...