Friday, April 27, 2012

Camera Questions


Well folks, this is my new camera. It's a really awesome little camera but I am feeling on the fence. I want a dslr so I can learn and grow with my camera, not to mention take great photos. But this little one is pretty great because it's small (better to take places), less expensive (i don't have a sugar daddy), and still takes really nice photos. It might also be easier to start to learn all the camera lingo with. Oy... So do I keep a little camera knowing I will still buy a dslr eventually, or just return it and get the big camera now?

Anyways. Have a great weekend lovely people! I will be taking pictures all weekend to figure out what I want to do.

2 comments:

  1. These days point-and-shoot cameras are way advanced. Try working from manual mode only and you'll learn that lingo fast. I'm sure this camera can do plenty of really neat things and the convenience of small size is a giant plus. Think about having your huge dSLR and tripod hanging off your neck while riding your bike in Holland. Umm no. I would love to have a camera like this.

    If you still want a dSLR, save $10-$20 every week and by this time next year you'll have enough to get it. You can get Canon Rebels for super cheap and they are amazing cameras.

    Want to go out for a photo walk sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...