Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Keeping it Local : Leather Bike Bits


Geoffrey Franklin of Walnut Studiolo creates hand stitched leather bike accessories. They are high-quality, beautiful, durable, and most of all functional components for your bicycle.
I don't often read artists profiles on etsy, but I was pulled into reading his, loved everything he had to say, and immediately thought we would be great friends. Until we meet and decide we would be fantastic buddies, I will just have to buy some more of his great bike accessories. I bought the 6-pack cinch (pictured below) at the bazaar this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I really like the wine belt straps but what would be even better is a triangle backpack with padded compartments. Or a basket on the front of the bike.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...