Monday, October 24, 2011

Best Video Ever


I think I set a new world record for breath holding when I watched this. It's so awesome! I am going to immediately take up sea kayaking because if I ever get to experience something like this my life would be complete. It's just so amazing. Watch the whole thing because it's all pretty neat.

Some blue whale facts:
Blue whales are the largest animals ever known to have lived on Earth. These magnificent marine mammals rule the oceans at up to 100 feet and their tongues alone can weigh as much as an elephant. What?!
Blue whales live in all the world's oceans occasionally swimming in small groups but usually alone or in pairs.
They are also very much endangered. So, if you want to help them out try adopting a whale for someone as a gift (instead of a star, boo) or dispose of your waste properly because pollutants are a real problem for those big guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...